[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Daniel Christiansen" <christiansen at albion dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Can't Login After Upgrading
 Date:  Sat, 27 May 2006 22:48:15 -0400
I have a Soekris 4521 box and a home network.  After upgrading from M0n0wall 1.21 to 1.22, I am able
to use the internet and networking features but am no longer able to login to the web interface.
Using what I am sure is the correct name and password, I get, "401 Unauthorized. Authorization
required." =20

I have upgraded several times before and supposedly knew what I was doing. (Backup? ... no)=20

My presumption is that the firewall and routing services are still working but that I can never
upgrade again or see the logs.  Is my best bet to pull my flash card out and start over?  Or is
there something else I might be missing?

Thanks.

Dan

Daniel S Christiansen
Professor, Economics & Management