[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Henning Andreseck <AndreseckH at gymszbad dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Can't Login After Upgrading
 Date:  Sun, 28 May 2006 11:06:18 +0200
why don't you just rest the password on the monowall mashine? on the
console you have an option to reset the gui password to mono or m0n0
(I'm not sure).
bye

Daniel Christiansen schrieb:
> I have a Soekris 4521 box and a home network.  After upgrading from M0n0wall 1.21 to 1.22, I am
able to use the internet and networking features but am no longer able to login to the web
interface.  Using what I am sure is the correct name and password, I get, "401 Unauthorized.
Authorization required." =20

> I have upgraded several times before and supposedly knew what I was doing. (Backup? ... no)=20
>
> My presumption is that the firewall and routing services are still working but that I can never
upgrade again or see the logs.  Is my best bet to pull my flash card out and start over?  Or is
there something else I might be missing?

> Thanks.
>
> Dan
>
> Daniel S Christiansen
> Professor, Economics & Management