[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ayuda.. Portal Cautivo
 Date:  Sun, 28 May 2006 15:27:49 +0200
Well, for not extend this extend this thread with unuseful information,
let's sum it up:

-> Please, when it's possible if you feel you need it, post a message in
your language and then add the english translation.

(you can always warn with "english translation at the end" or whatever).

Is it right?

I'm in the list for a couple of weeks so this is just a suggestion, the
moderators should say what they want us to do.