[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Rando" <david at davidrando dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Ayuda.. Portal Cautivo (beer problem)
 Date:  Sun, 28 May 2006 23:30:42 +0200
|As for traffic generated by such posts, this discussion on complaints
|and counterclaims about whether non-English posts should be tolerated
|seems to have taken up more traffic than all the non-English posts
|1themselves, in fact they're approaching do so by an order of magnitude.

Amen brotha

Perhaps we should kill the off-topic thread and move on to more
important things like how I can forward a beer through my firewall.  I'd
like to get some hard-to-find brands sent in from a friend.  Anyone have
any ideas?

Well, it's very easy under my view :-D call those hard-to-find brands and
tell them you're going to make their network much better with your
experience, installing m0n0 as their firewall, lowering costs, and tell them
to hire you :-D then when you're working there, send free beers to him, and
you will be able to send those to him because of your firewall, lol!!! (was
because of your firewall, or thru your firewall, i feel goofy........) :-D