[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Alex Neuman van der Hans" <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Ayuda.. Portal Cautivo (beer problem)
 Date:  Sun, 28 May 2006 17:16:52 -0500
You can always use SSH to forward ports in case you want to make sure
nobody can tell what brand of beer you're having - in fact, the flow of beer
would be indistinguishable from any other beverage.

You must make sure you use certificates and verify both endpoints of the
connection; a man-in-the-middle attack could have dire consequences (i.e.,
beer replaced by a warmer liquid of similar color) :-)