[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Schoonover <schoon at amgt dot com>
 To:  "M0n0wall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  SafeNetLT to M0n0 Config/Routing Question
 Date:  Mon, 29 May 2006 19:01:15 -0700
Thanks for reading!

    I've been running SafeNetLT to my M0n0 box while out as a road warrior.
It works great, really outperforms my Contivity/Extranet Client system. My
routing problem is this. I can gain access to the local network that's
attached to the M0n0 box just fine. What I can't do is route from there to
any other subnet that's attached to my network. I've tried adding default
gatways to the M0n0 boxes for my home LAN, but that doesn't seem to work.
What I'd like to do is to have my system that's running SafeNetLT to get
assigned an IP address from the corporate LAN.

    Hopefully, this makes sense, if not I'll try to clarify. Any ideas on
what I should try next??

Thanks!

Mark Schoonover
IS Manager
American Geotechnical - California, Nevada and Arizona
V-> 858.450.4040 F-> 714.685.3909 C-> 858.472.3816

"Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends, just tell me where to
get more wax!"