[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brett Woodruff" <brett at skyways dot us>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AR5213 Support
 Date:  Tue, 30 May 2006 03:13:23 -0500
Does anyone have any clue new a new M0n0 will be released with support for
the Atheros AR5213 chipset?  I tried the 1.2b7 image w/ prism cards and the
transfer speeds were horrible on a WRAP 2c board. With one machine
associated it was only able to pull about 600K tops. I'm sure this had
something to due with the size of the OS's Kernel, and I've heard rumors
that Pfsense has support, but I was wondering if anyone had tested it with
both Atheros and Prism, using a Wrap board? What kind of transfer speeds
were achieved? Any information would be great.

Brett