[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Net48xx latest build/beta
 Date:  Tue, 30 May 2006 14:41:43 +0100
Jonathan De Graeve has added a new feature to the captive portal as well
as fixing a bug. Both the bug and new feature directly effect my
install. When submitting the new feature Jonathan De Graeve asked for a
beta to be released to test the new feature.

I was wondering if someone could either build a image for the Net48xx
using the latest code or even do a beta so I could test these changes
and provide feedback.

I would be willing to do this myself if someone tells me how.

Many Thanks

- Lloyd

Disclaimer - May 30, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch,m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although
we've has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.