[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brent" <brent at air2data dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Monowall captive portal entry page.
 Date:  Wed, 31 May 2006 19:29:28 -0600
I am working on setting up a alternate type of login scheme for my own use.
What I am trying to figure out is on the captive-portal mini-httpd what is
the default page? Is it /var/etc/captiveportal.html or
/usr/local/captiveportal/index.php? I am inclined to think the index.php but
have been unable to decipher where it moves over to the captiveportal.html
page. If I could get any hint as where to look for the transition it would
be much appreciated.

Thanks
Brent