[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lloyd Palfrey" <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Img mount
 Date:  Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:58:03 +0100
Has anyone managed to mount the .img file on linux?

I'm trying to mount the .img so I can update a couple of the files from
the latest build.

Cheers

Disclaimer - June 1, 2006
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute,
copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of West Suffolk Hospital. Warning: Although we've has taken
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.