[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wayne Wilson" <wwilson at wanbound dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Bagnall'" <chris at minotaur dot it>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] ADSL subnet routing where gateway is outside the subnet
 Date:  Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:38:59 +0200
Chris,

This is also a problem here in the Netherlands. We have two options.

1/ 	Try something called SIP Spoofing on the modem if that is possible
(usally only with pppoA accounts)

2/ 	Make a pptp connection to your modem (can be done with Speedtouch
thomson) then it will work (also with ppp0a accounts)

FreeBSD 4.x does not support the gateway outside the subnet .. as this is
not according to the tcp/ip rfcxxx.

Regards
Wayne