[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Amaury Amblard-Ladurantie" <darcache at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [Off topic] PDS2100 original disk image requested
 Date:  Mon, 29 May 2006 20:49:02 +0200
Hello,

(this post is off topic)

I have been using m0n0wall on a PDS2100 for a few years now without
any problems.
As I just bought a Soekris box to do the filtering, I would like to
reinstall the PDS with the original image. I backuped it before
installing m0n0wall on the CF, but I lost the backup (duh!).
Does anyone on this list have a raw copy (dd or equivalent) of the
PDS2100 original 340MB image? This would help me a lot since I do not
know how to reinstall Linux on this "blind" box.
Please contact me on my email as I am not sure the subscribers of this
list are interested. And I guess such exchange of software could be
seen as "warez" if the recipient does not own the original hardware.

Best regards,
Amaury