[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ebay" <Ebay at aarelectronics dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  CF Cards Supported
 Date:  Mon, 29 May 2006 14:19:41 -0500
I am building a Monowall unit.  I am looking for a list of 1 gig CF cards
that will work.  I thought any would do, but I have tried a 3 different
brands with no avail.  I have 2 512 megs that both work fine, but i really
souldn't use these as they are for someone else.  Can someone Please help.
I keep getting DMA Timeout errors.  I know this cards to be good.  Can
someone send me a brand of 1 gig cards that ther are using and know to be
good?