[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Charlie Barker" <CharlieBarker at RedlineSoftware dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cheap Hardware
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:40:34 +0100
Hi Ramunas,

I guess I need to be a bit more specific :o)

I would like to be able to go and buy four of these for friends and familly
over the next few weeks.

Also space will be a bit of an issue something that is not a lot bigger than
a Soekris would be good.

I would also prefer a CF solution as hard drives have reliability / heat /
noise / cost issues.

Now I realise I am probably asking for too much, but if you don't ask you
don't get.

I'm wondering if there is Linksys router based hack out there?

As before any suggestions / ideas much appreciated.

Cheers,

Charlie