[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Whitby" <m dot whitby at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC Pass-Through
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:20:43 +0100
Its possible? Just checking as this page on the FAQ states otherwise:

http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-ipsec-nat-t.html

and this mailing list entry:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=79/36

when you say its possible, does it require mapping protocols to certain
computers? If it does then it would seems as though multiple simulataneous
tunnels are not possible.

thanks for the reply,
Michael