[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  core files
 Date:  Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:00:47 -0300
I'm having a small problem with .core files being generated by m0n0wall.
More specifically php.core inside /usr/local/captiveportal. I've tried
changing /etc/login.conf to avoid core files from being generated, but
m0n0wall does overwrite it. Besides generating a whole new custom image
for m0n0wall, is there any way to avoid this file from being generated?
Every time it happens root is immediately filled up.

Roberto Greiner

|                     Marcos Roberto Greiner                        |
|         Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos       |
|         Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade          |
|                                                     Murphy        |
|                         rgreiner at usp dot br                           |