[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patrick Daley" <pdaley at agnitek dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Needs a reboot.
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:09:00 -0500
I have used the live installer to install m0n0wall onto a hard drive,
runs great, got it all configured through the GUI, WAN/LAN works
beautify, but lets say 45 min later after nothing has been done on the
LAN, the LAN computers will not be able to get on the internet, nor will
I be able to access the GUI. This does not happen all the time, just
every once in a while, nothing irregular is on the logs either. Today
was the first day that I have been able to get back online via the LAN
without problems.

Any thoughts or suggestions?