[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Curado <davec at weezel dot net>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cheap Hardware
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2006 10:43:43 -0400
I'm pulling usable PCs out of my town dump, and turning them into monowall routers.
It should be relatively easy to find something like this for home use.
I don't know where hal-pc.org is geographically located... if it was nearby,
I'd carry one over to you.  Chances are we're not close enough together, and
the shipping costs would be greater than the value of the hardware... irony.