[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] core files
 Date:  Sat, 03 Jun 2006 18:03:34 +0800
On 06/02/06 21:00 Roberto Greiner said the following:
> I'm having a small problem with .core files being generated by m0n0wall.
> More specifically php.core inside /usr/local/captiveportal. I've tried

could you perhaps describe the situation which causes php to dump core ?
what exactly was your config and what was being done ? fixing that would
solve the core of the problem, and not hiding core files when they happen.

dinesh at alphaque dot com                (0 0)   http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/