[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP330
 Date:  Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:41:01 +0000
Okay...I hate to sound stupid, but how do I mount the drive using
freebsd??  I downloaded a live cd of Freesbie, but can not for the
life of me figure out how to mount my m0n0 disk and edit the
config.xml file...sorry for my lack of experience here.

On 6/4/06, Tom Anderson <tom at haremail dot net> wrote:
> Probably not if you plan to use them on the same network, since they will
> have the same MAC address. But that would be easy to change from the web GUI
> after the machine is up and running.

When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.
Registered Linux User #409723