[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ulogd + nulog
 Date:  Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:23:23 +0100
Hi,

In message
<8A6E578C709F024488E6D7C10CC0F5A90DC059 at rcserv09 dot wsufftrust dot org dot uk>,
Lloyd Palfrey <Lloyd at wsufftrust dot org dot uk> writes
>>I was looking forward to do a better logging of my m0n0wall.
>>So I want to log to a debian ulogd and I want to watch the log entries
>>via nulog http://www.inl.fr/Nulog.html
>>
>>I can not find a way to log to remote ulogd .
>>Is there a way?
>Yeah, if you change syslogd (on m0n0wall box) to start with -a
>xx.xx.xx.xx it'll log to a remote host.
>
>I've been think of making the changes so its possible to do it from the
>webgui.

Maybe I'm missing something but my m0n0wall has been syslogging to a
remote host ever since I started using it quite some time ago.  The
option you need is under Diagnostics: Logs: Settings: Enable syslog'ing
to remote syslog server.

HTH,

                                Neil.