[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kimmo Jaskari" <kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ulogd + nulog
 Date:  Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:39:54 +0300
On 6/3/06, stefan <stefan at fuhrmann dot homedns dot org> wrote:

> I was looking forward to do a better logging of my m0n0wall.
> So I want to log to a debian ulogd and I want to watch the log entries via
> nulog http://www.inl.fr/Nulog.html

One way to search and visualize the data that is more syslog oriented
than firewall log oriented would be to set up a Splunk server. I've
learned a lot about my syslogs that way (not m0n0wall syslogs
specifically but still.)

Great product, and the first taste is free. ;) http://www.splunk.org

--
-{ Kimmo Jaskari }--{ kimmo dot jaskari at gmail dot com }--

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to
find easier ways to do something.
  - Robert Heinlein