[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tech Terapies" <tech at terapies dot org>
 To:  "'Odette'" <odette dot nsaka at libero dot it>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Rules number limit?
 Date:  Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:10:32 +0200
I have am EM hard www.emsp.no on my test net with more than 2000 rules, only
if the net bandwith is very hard, we have a little problems. The problem
more detected is
With many connections from the same protocol, specially pop3 , from an IP
and to one IP.
A lot of static routes is a hard work to the m0n0 if the hard is a low
efficient.
But the maintenance for a high rules number is very hard, for this I prefer
sonicwall 1260 or 2040.

Best regards

Tech Services Terapies.org
Jan Arbona