[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Seringe <xseringe at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  CheckPoint SecuRemote unable to connect the first time
 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:27:39 +0200
Hi,

I have got a problem to connect a Checkpoint Securemote to a firewall-1
ngR55 which is behind a m0n0wall v1.21.
Something doesn't work while initialising phase 1 (authentication) for
the first time. This appeard only the first time, if a laptop has
already reach to connect elsewhere, it works.

If I take the same laptop at home, initialise it (complete operation
phase 1 and phase 2) and then I come back behind m0n0wall, it just
works. So I assume that m0n0wall is correctly vpn passthrough.

But behind m0n0wall, it is impossible to have phase 1 working great for
the first time.

Do you have already see the same problem ?
Thanks

Xavier