[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Grzegorz Korus" <grzegorz dot korus at veracomp dot pl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  webGUI anti-lockout rule
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jun 2006 11:45:14 +0200
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this discussion list.

Did someone consider default "System/advanced/ Disable webGUI anti-lockout rule" behaviour change?
Currently when checkbox is not checked traffic from any LAN station to any port of router LAN side
is permitted. Will be nice for me (and I hope for many others) if only webGUI designated port will
be protected. I'm using m0no Wall with SNMP on LAN side enabled and I must add special rule to
disable access to this port from station other that monitoring.
I hope that this change will be simple to implement. I don't know exactly works this protection, but
propably add value from field "System/Advanced/WebGUI port" to existing rule precedence by "!" will
be sufficient.

Regards
Grzegorz Korus