[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Vadim Pushkin" <wiskbroom at hotmail dot com>
 To:  Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Need To Create A Fractional T1 Simulator
 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2006 14:13:30 +0000
Hi Jonathan, or anyone who cares to help,

I am trying to set this up on a 4521, previously stated I has a 4801. I've
downloaded 1.22 (latest) onto my CF card and it is bootable.

Upon my initial setup (through console), do I assign both LAN and WAN IP
addresses as 0.0.0.0/8? Should I IP the LAN as something like 192.168.1.1,
then using the GUI, re-IP?

How, and where, do I setup dummynet?  (I am begining to think that it may
have been named after me.. )

Thank you all,

.vp