[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Vadim Pushkin" <wiskbroom at hotmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Need To Create A Fractional T1 Simulator
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:15:41 +0200
IIRC (for example):
Bridge sis0 and sis1,

Ipfw add queue 1 from any to (destination network/24)
Ipfw queue 1 config weight 5 pipe 1 mask dst-ip 0x000000ff
Ipfw pipe 1 config bw 1024Kbit/s

Ipfw add queue 2 from (source network/24) to any
Ipfw queue 2 config weight 5 pipe 2 mask src-ip 0x000000ff
Ipfw pipe 2 config bw 1024Kbit/s

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong...

Adapt mask and dst/src network where needed.

Kind Regards,

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve