[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Vadim Pushkin" <wiskbroom at hotmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Need To Create A Fractional T1 Simulator
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:19:41 +0200
And example config if you not want to share the bandwidth evenly

Bridge sis0 and sis1

Ipfw add pipe 1 ip from any to (your network)
Ipfw pipe 1 config bw 1024Kbit/s queue 10
Ipfw add pipe 2 ip from (your network) to any
Ipfw pipe 2 config bw 1024Kbit/s queue 10

You can do a lot of variants on this ;)

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve