[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem Report: <spoofmac> and VLANs does not interplay.
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:48:27 +0200
Jonathan De Graeve wrote:
> I think its because the <spoofmac> is entered in the config itself and
> not through the GUI.

Oh.  You think that m0n0wall would not exhibit this bug if I were to
use a interface where <spoofmac> is shown in the GUI?  Could be.

It's not even possible to enter the <spoofmac> for this interface
through the GUI, and I don't have another box handy where I can switch
the interfaces around, so I cannot test your theory.

If you're correct, and exposing <spoofmac> through the GUI helps, then
an alternative solution could be to just expose <spoofmac> through the
GUI for all interfaces.

(I'd be glad to see that happen, personally.)