[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CheckPoint SecuRemote unable to connect the first time
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jun 2006 19:24:10 +0100
Hi,

In message <4487ED8B dot 4010908 at gmail dot com>, Xavier Seringe
<xseringe at gmail dot com> writes
>I have got a problem to connect a Checkpoint Securemote to a firewall-1
>ngR55 which is behind a m0n0wall v1.21.
>Something doesn't work while initialising phase 1 (authentication) for
>the first time. This appeard only the first time, if a laptop has
>already reach to connect elsewhere, it works.
>
>If I take the same laptop at home, initialise it (complete operation
>phase 1 and phase 2) and then I come back behind m0n0wall, it just
>works. So I assume that m0n0wall is correctly vpn passthrough.
>
>But behind m0n0wall, it is impossible to have phase 1 working great for
>the first time.
>
>Do you have already see the same problem ?

I had something similar a long time ago.  Try enabling fragmented
packets on the default rule (or whatever rule covers your outbound
traffic) and you'll hopefully find it'll burst into life.

HTH,

                                Neil.