[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 To:  "Scott Damron" <sdamron at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Nokia IP330
 Date:  Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:10:13 -0700
I've set up a number of those and I always had to pull the drive and edit
the configuration file in another machine. It wasn't really that big of a
deal, though. I suppose somebody who knew what they were doing (not me)
could edit the image file before writing it to the drive, but I don't know
for sure.