[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tech Terapies" <tech at terapies dot org>
 To:  "'Claude Hecker'" <m0n0 dash lists at ifina dot de>, "'m0n0wall''" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] How to install m0n0 on a harddrive
 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:06:33 +0200
For this try shorewall.

Tech Services Terapies.org
Jan Arbona

-----Original Message-----
From: Claude Hecker [mailto:m0n0 dash lists at ifina dot de]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 3:04 PM
To: m0n0wall'

Thanks, but that's not what I want to do ....

read write filesystem, and mybe an enabled swap partition....

I've tried pfsense.. and it's working fine, but a little bit overdressed for
me.
And I like to stay on FreeBSD 4.11....

Also Thanks to Lee.. but there must be a way to do the trick!

Regards
Claude