[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nick Crocker" <nick dot crocker at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Options with a IPSEC tunnel between 2 monowalls
 Date:  Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:18:40 -0500
I have posted before on this, a big thanks to Chris Buechler, for giving me
a straight answer on my question about trying to bring up a ipsec tunnel
between two m0n0walls on dynamic ip's. I know that raccoon does not support
hostnames for the remotes sides, so my question is how can I get this to
work, are there any other options. I am open for any suggestions, I had two
BEFVP41's doing this and it worked fine, but I wanted something with more
control and now I am stuck with no connectivity between the sites.

Thanks in advance,

Nick Crocker