[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Syguda <ks at koszecin dot net dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP and hardware router as client to m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:39:21 +0200
I need to connect two subnets using m0n0wall as a pptp server.
There is no problem with windows pptp client, but I need any hardware
device to use as a pptp clients.
I have tried to use many small routers - linksys (with original and open
wrt and dd-wrt software) airlink, smc and d-link, which have pptp client
on WAN.
No of them is able to connect with m0n0wall.
Do someone know the "small" hardware unit which works with m0n0wall or
know some tips -how to made it works?