[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Syguda <ks at koszecin dot net dot pl>
 To:  info at tikay dash event dot de, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP and hardware router as client to m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:01:17 +0200
Thomas,
 you are right -pptp is made by ms but it is implemented now in almost
all  small routers and I really don't know the reason why it could not
be use with m0n0wall.
I have m0n0wall router with pptp server configured in the same subnet as
clients. I can use PC with window and Linux system to reach them and
establish a tunnel (only ip and subnet mask is needed to do this) - what
is the difference between pc with linux and eg linxys router with linux
on board:?

If it is really impossible and m0n0wall have not implemented l2tp server
- maybe someone know small boxes (routers) with IPSEC -please give me a
model and vendor - I'll be very thankful.