[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Klaus Stock" <ks at stock dash consulting dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 image with mbufs increased
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:13:35 +0200
> I'm having problem with 'All mbuf clusters exhausted, please
> see tuning(7)' error message. I know that I have to set
> kern.ipc.nmbclusters to 16384 or more. I've tried modifying the
> image but without success.
>
> So here is my question does anyone have m0n0wall generic PC
> image with above parameter increased? If so please share it
> with me :)

In fact, I guess it would be nice to have such images for the WRAPs as well.
Especially for the models with 128MB RAM...

Better would, of course, be a way to set this value dynamically (yup, reboot
still required, I guess, but better than building a new custom image if one
wants to tweak this parameter.....

Best regards, Klaus

This mail sent using V-webmail - http://www.v-webmail.orgg