[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Captive portal per-user bandwidth limitation
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:55:48 +0200
Hi Jonathan,

Ive tried the beta with the WISPr attributes : works perfectly!

The following combinations I tried:
1) normal captive portal operation without the limits on
2) internal userlist authentication with the default limits in the captive
portal settings on
3) external radius authentication with only the default limits in the
captive portal settings on and not having these attributes in radius
4) external radius authentication with the default limits in the captive
portal settings on and having these attributes in radius. Radius values
overwrite the captive portal ones

In other words : perfect !

Thanks for the hard work.

Regards,