[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  derhass <derhass at gmail dot com>
 To:  Sea <seaeric at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:06:37 -0500
I currently have three machines deployed as m0n0walls, and have never
had uptime issues on either one of them.  I maintain a decent uptime
on all three, and the only time I ever have to do a shutdown is on
software updates.

Adam

On Jun 12, 2006, at 09:57, Sea wrote:

I haven't deployed a monowall yet, but I need a very reliable
firewall for
my network so the only time it should be rebooted is if I need to
move the
power cable! I haven't followed this thread, but how prevalant is the
freeze
and lockup issue?

Eric