[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:18:27 -0400
On 6/12/06, Tom Anderson <tom at haremail dot net> wrote:
> My Nokia IP330 running 1.21 has 86 days of uptime so far with no problems.
> I'm a little nervous about upgrading it after reading reports of lockups.

This dates back LONG before 1.21.  If it's working on 1.21, it'll work
with any version.  I don't recall any versions making any difference,
from 1.1 through all the 1.2 betas up until the most recent versions.
If it happens with one, it seems to happen with any.  (makes sense,
since 99% of the time it's hardware issues...)

-Chris