[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] GUI problem report
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:30:07 +0200
Chris Buechler wrote:
> You can't do reject with both.

Ok.

> That's a limitation with ipfilter that wouldn't necessarily have to be
> disallowed in the GUI, since it could abstract it properly in the back
> end with two separate rules.

Sounds good.

> Patches accepted.

Have been looknig for instructions for bootstrapping a m0n0wall
development environment, but couldn't find any.

(I've found that pfSense dev env is easy to set up, so I could
theoretically do that and patches to that would probably apply to
m0n0wall as well, right?  My IP1xx boxes won't run pfSense though, so
I would be unable to test my changes.)