[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN on 1.2 or later
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:02:11 +0200
Am Montag, den 12.06.2006, 15:59 -0400 schrieb Don Munyak:
> Has there been any new developement on your OpenVPN package of m0n0wall?
No, firstly because lack of time, secondly because I wanted to wait for
a clean redesign of network interfaces in m0n0wall. Are you missing
something?

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           "By golly, I'm beginning to think Linux really
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     *is* the best thing since sliced bread." (By