[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Fwd: [m0n0wall] IPSEC router-to-router (or) IPSEC client-to-router
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:25:49 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
Date: Jun 12, 2006 3:53 PM
To: Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
Cc: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

If you are doing drive mapping remotely, you will need to open a few
more ports on both ends.

-- I'm not too sure about this. If your referring to 137/138/139 or
445, this traffic goes through the SSH tunnel and is unseen by the
router.

What OS are you using on the remote servers?

-- The servers are windows2003, with months of development gone into
trial and error with respect to security. I've got them lock-down to a
point where is I remove or disable anymore features, they will become
un-useable. Windows because of our current production enviroment
applications.

~Don