[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problem when using VLANs and NAT
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:32:32 -0400
On 6/12/06, Molle Bestefich <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Yay.  Not good enough, I say.

Then fix it.  All you've proven is you have far more attitude than
knowledge.  If you want to prove something, FIX THINGS.  If you can
make things work better than they do, we all encourage you to submit
patches.

You seem to be confused.  This is an open source project, not
something you paid money for that you can then go push your demands
onto the developers.  You have 0 right to be parading around in here
like you're god's gift to firewalls, essentially calling the
developers a bunch of morons who don't do anything right.  (and I'm
not even a developer...)

If you don't like something, you have 4 options:
1) fix it
2) politely suggest that maybe it would be better if something was
done differently
3) pay a developer to do it, if they have no interest in doing it otherwise.
4) STFU

-Chris