[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.23b1
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:47:04 -0400
On 6/12/06, Bjoern Euler (lists at edain) <lists at edain dot de> wrote:

> Sidenote:
> I'd be very happy to see Dead-Peer-Detection and NAT-T in some
> testbuild. I have access to some other IPSec gateways and would be able
> to test such features.

The last couple versions have used ipsec-tools (new racoon) which has
DPD support at least (AFAIK it isn't ever enabled now, unless that
changed and never ended up in a change log that I've seen at least).
Should have NAT-T support, but only in FreeBSD 6.x.

If you'd like to mess with the configuration file and figure out how
to make it work, given some guidance on how to setup the config file
I'm sure one of the devs would get this coded into the GUI (I'd make
sure of it).

should be able to find the documentation here if you're interested:
http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net/

-Chris