[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  david davidson <david underscore 7872 at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPsec VPN on VIA platforms: speed?
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the information!  :-)

Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de> wrote: I did some tests a long time ago with pfSense (no
padlock support when I tested, so the results should be  similar to m0n0 though pfSense was running
on freebsd 5.x these days):

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=pfsense-support&m=112278826309287&w=2

Holger

http://mail.yahoo.com