[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Hecker <m0n0 dash lists at ifina dot de>
 To:  Steve Wildow <swildow at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to install m0n0 on a harddrive
 Date:  Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:35:20 +0200 (CEST)
Because, we still have much probs with cf cards..
We've tested different brands and qualities, but allways the same probs.
Now we manage over 50 m0n0 boxes all over the world and it's quite more
reliable to use a harddrive than a cf card.

I think the problems depend on the switching from ro to rw for writing
the
xml file. Because in most cases everything works fine, but sometimes
ther is an xml error after pushing on the save button. I think, this
could
be solved by using as a standard a rw filesystem, so there is no more
need to switch between ro and rw.