[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problem when using VLANs and NAT
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:34:45 -0500
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 05:48:48 +0200
  "Molle Bestefich" <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Craig FALCONER wrote:
>> Dude - Chris said quite rightly that the firewall software is not
>>even
>> seeing the data

> Dude, Chris also launched a psychopathic flame against my person,
> apparently because of a single comment that might have been slightly
> arrogant.

"Single comment?"  You have made several demanding or accusing
comments and posts, and that can turn people off.  (The entire
interfaced based rules thread is one example of you being right, and
the rest of us being a bunch of idiots for not following the
Checkpoint default way)  Now Chris made a post that was a little
strong, and while I can understand it, I do not condone it.  (Likewise
the "psychopathic flame" comment above is a tad strong as well)
 However in all the time I have been on this list, I have not seen
Chris get that upset with anyone, until now.  Let us all just face the
fact that y'all won't be inviting each other to your respective
Christmas parties, and move on.  Because if you to keep this up, I am
going to stop this car and separate you both! :-)