[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problem when using VLANs and NAT
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:46:28 -0400
On 6/12/06, Molle Bestefich <molle dot bestefich at gmail dot com> wrote:

> apparently because of a single comment that might have been slightly
> arrogant.

Like Lee said, it was far more than that.  and "slightly arrogant"
doesn't even come close.   but I'll drop it.

> It's not right to go
> attacking people on loose grounds just because you happen to have an
> army backing you up.

I had all the grounds in the world.  I never said you were wrong,
quite the contrary.  I would agree that I would like to see it log in
circumstances like that.  Never said I wouldn't.  My problem had
nothing to do with the issue you brought up, it was as Lee said,
"several demanding or accusing comments and posts".  That was just the
last straw of you being an arrogant ass.

I've already made my points quite clear.  I'll leave it at that.  I
never suggested whatsoever that you "take over the project".  you're
finding little things you don't like, you can either resolve those
things, politely suggest they be resolved, or keep your mouth shut.
Trust me, you won't get them resolved via any other means (in this
project or any other that I've ever seen).  I was just being helpful.

-Chris