[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Sean Carolan" <scarolan at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall blocking packets even though there's no rule
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:54:54 -0400
On 6/13/06, Sean Carolan <scarolan at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Ok, if you're with me so far here is the problem we are experiencing.
> While watching the logs I noticed that traffic is being blocked from
> the phone server on the LAN interface.

Is it causing a problem, or does everything work properly and it's
just something you noticed?  A certain amount of this is normal with
any stateful firewall.
http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/faq-legit-traffic-dropped.html

but if it's actually causing connectivity problems, then there's
something else going on.

-Chris