[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPsec VPN on VIA platforms: speed?
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:59:34 -0400
On 6/13/06, Holger Bauer <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de> wrote:
> I did some tests a long time ago with pfSense (no padlock support when I tested, so the results
should be  similar to m0n0 though pfSense was running on freebsd 5.x these days):

Thanks Holger, I forgot you did this.

that's ~22 Mbps, on 5.3.  Network throughput is substantially better
on 4.11 (and hence m0n0wall), but I'm not sure on the crypto
performance difference.  I would guess you can still clear 30 Mbps
with 4.11.

-Chris